- The home page of Revolution Kites, the makers of perhaps the finest
(certainly one of the best known...) quad line kite on the market...Personally,
I found the exercises on the pages to be tremendously helpful when I was first
learning to fly Revs.
AKA Current Precision figures
- Check under Multiline Precision for the Quad ones. Some of these can be pretty tough but, learning them will
do your flying a lot of good.
- British quad team. I'm hoping to catch these guys flying sometime in 1998, somewhere in North America...
Sam and Ann's Endless Possibilites
- TRULY excellent pictures of stacked Revs, and great content to the site too... also a contributing
member of the REVisions mailing lst, making this site even more special...
site appears un-updated, if you know of a better link or Sam and Anne..
John Mitchell's web pages
- A great collection of pictures, including the elusive all black Rev. Excellent article on the basics of flying
a quad line kite.
Gone With The Wind Kites
- Dan Whitney and company have been great to deal with regarding online Revolution ordering, and, there are various
tidbits about the NEW Rev Speed Wings too...
- Ya, he flies pretty good ;-)
Dru Nelissen's Web Page
- Another Canadian Rev flyer, located in Port Colborne, Ontario...
Rolf V. Østergaard JAVA Rev Simulator
- JUST THE THING to fly on those rainy days, a JAVA-based Rev simulator. Very useable and entertaining.
- An all around great new Web based Kite magazine, very worthy of a visit.
Tie two shockwaves together!
- A different approach to multiple Revs...
Peter Bettebcourt's custom Rev sails
- Still available? Anyone got some pictures to share?
- My local club...
The Knotless Rev
- Nifty way to endcap Revs without using obvious knots
Rev Kite Central
- A Rev focussed Yahoo Group
Revo Solution (in French)
- Incredible French site with some superb indoor videos
simian studios 1997 / 2005 ]-